A complete list of our software products:
- Phiplastic Inspection - Optical inspection system for PCB
- Phiplastic Gold - Black and white images comparison system
- Phiplastic Match - Color images comparison system
- Phiplastic Color - Module for binarization of color images
- Phiplastic Vector - PCB vectoring system
- Phiplastic Center - Shared storage for inspection and repair results
- Phiplastic Pictor - Free version with limited capabilities
See also: hardware for Phiplastic systems.
System functionality can be flexibly configured to meet specific requirements, so our customers do not overpay for features they do not need. On the other hand, buying the system for some purposes, clients are able to use it for other purposes, at no extra cost. Demo version of our software has many features of the commercial systems, which allows in some cases to obtain the required functionality for free.
|Inexpensive photomask inspection||Gold|
|PCB inspection||Inspection, Gold, Match, Color|
|Inexpensive PCB inspection||Gold, Match, Color|
|Free PCB inspection||Pictor||Free|
|PCB vectoring||Vector, Gold, Color|
|Inexpensive PCB vectoring||Gold, Color|
|Ceramic sheets inspection (LTCC)||Inspection, Gold, Color|
|Inexpensive ceramic sheets inspection||Gold, Color|
|Solder paste inspection||Match, Gold, Color|
|Component placement inspection||Match, Gold|
|Inexpensive component placement inspection||Match|
|Free component placement inspection||Pictor||Free|
|Comparison of drawings and schemes||Gold|
|Comparison of documents||Match, Gold|
|Comparison of arbitrary images||Pictor||Free|
|Free optical measurements system||Pictor||Free|
Phiplastic can be integrated into other software and hardware systems. This has the following advantages:
- End users can improve automation near Phiplastic installations.
- System integrators can create final products based on Phiplastic and specialized imaging hardware.
See also: application areas of Phiplastic systems.